The registrar is the chief executive officer of the commission. The Registrar shall be responsible for:
- Administration and Management of the affairs of the Commission
- Management of the property, fund and business of the Commission
- Keeping custody of the seal of the Commission or such other device as may be approved by the Commission
- Maintaining records of the all activities of the Commission
- Establishing, keeping and maintaining the register of cooperative societies.
- Implementing all resolutions of the Commission.
- Performing any other functions as may be directed by the Commission